Friday, July 26, 2013

Freebie Friday! Whole Brain Posters

Have you tried Whole Brain Teaching with your class?

Last year, a coworker introduced me to Whole Brain Teaching, and I knew it was a good idea... but if I'm being honest, I didn't do so well with implementing it. I think that's because I hadn't bought in fully (I know, I know). Fast forward to this week...

Another coworker told me how excited she was about using WBT this year, and told me I needed to read the book by Chris Biffle. (I really should listen to these girls; they're smart!) One Kindle download and a couple of chapters later, I was hooked. For some reason, reading about the way the teacher in the book implements the strategies and rules during the first weeks of school really motivated me!

I can't wait to get started using WBT in my class this year, so of course, I had to make some cute new signs. You can grab them FREE in my TPT store or by clicking on the picture. Includes rules and callbacks in bright colors with adorable birds!


P.S.: This is also my first time joining Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday Linky Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)