Friday, June 13, 2014

5 For Friday: 6/13/14

Friday the 13th?  Not a problem.  Today we are linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching for the 5 for Friday Linky!  One of our Favorites!



I had a major crash course in using Adobe Photoshop!  Thanks Kristen!  Here is a sample paper I made.  So much fun!



Some shopping therapy.  I bought a new computer.  I decided to go back to a desktop for various reasons mainly dealing with my back hurting.  I ended up buying one of those "all in one" computers that has a huge monitor.  Love it.  Did I mention it has a huge monitor?! 


I also watched my guilty little secret: Pretty Little Liars.  Yes, I do have a teenage daughter, and no, she wasn't at home with me.  I watched it anyway!




Well, I had to set up my new computer and play on it didn't I?  Ha!  

It's my son's 18th birthday!  No I am not old enough to have an 18 year old.  I am only 29....uhhm.  Here are 2 of my favorite soccer pictures of him.  We have to acknowledge that his birthday, his iconic 18th birthday, is marking the opening of the World Cup in Brazil.  Yes, I will always be a soccer mom at heart!  Go USA!




I am finding Friday the 13th is a beautiful day in my neighborhood.  How about yours?



5 comments:

  1. I really love Thursdays blog post ♥ Doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pretty Little Liars too!! I heard it just got picked up for 2 more seasons, I guess we will never find out who A really is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched PLL while I was packing my suitcase. Please tell me you have watche Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill too. If not...you must!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched PLL on Netflix forEVER it felt like last summer, and here and there when my husband was deployed or away at training. I eventually gave up because I wanted to know who A was already and got impatient. It is quite addictive.. and seriously--do they paint their nails every day for them to always look that good? I need that life! ;)

    Mandy
    The 4th Grade Journey

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)