Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Two for Tuesday: Half price goodies!

I'm popping in to link up with The Teaching Tribune's fun summer linky to share two of my most popular TPT resources that will be 50% off for today only!


 My single most popular product has always been my Teacher Toolbox labels. While I have them in over a dozen styles, today I am featuring the #1 seller, Turquoise Dots, at half price. That means you can grab a copy for just $1! These just got a little facelift, and are now easier than ever to use. Instructions are included on how to make your toolbox.

Another popular seller is my Word Work for Big Kids pack. I set out to create activities to use for Word Work during Daily 5 in my class. Since I teach 5th grade, we don't focus as much on spelling & creating basic words as we do on vocabulary. These 12 activities can be used to reinforce and practice any set of vocabulary words. On sale today for just $2!


Pop over to The Teaching Tribune to grab some more great deals, today only!


1 comment:

  1. I love your toolbox labels! The word work for big kids will be perfect for my older students. Most of the time when I have a student that needs extra help in word work and give them something to work with they find it "babyish." This resource will help me out for sure. I linked up today as well. My resources are geared toward lower elementary but you are still welcome to hop over to my blog to check it out :)
    -Monique
    More Than Math by Mo

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)