Friday, November 28, 2014

Freebie Friday!

This week has been SO busy for me (as it probably has been for you). I attended an AMAZING math workshop conference with 5 of my colleagues and I learned a ton. It was one of those seminars that you leave asking yourself, "Why haven't I been doing this all along?". Have you ever attended a conference like that? 

I have plans to share tons of ideas with you as I implement math workshop in a whole NEW way in my classroom. It will be something that I will have to work at changing over the next few weeks. Hopefully over our holiday break, I can tell you all about it. My students love doing Daily 5 (as do I) and we also do a partial math workshop. Daily 5 is a smashing success in our room. Math workshop.... um... not so much. This conference has changed my entire way of thinking about math and I am so excited!! Anyways...

Today we are linking up with the Teaching Blog Addict for their Freebie Friday. Below you can find three of our favorite freebies from our stores! Go check them out and then stop over at the Teaching Blog Addict to see what other freebies teachers have linked up with!


I hope that you had a blessed Thanksgiving and enjoyed spending some time with all of your families. For those of you that will be Black Friday shopping today.... good luck! My husband and I were able to go last night and get the few things we wanted! 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing at Freebie Friday at TBA, Cassie! I love your blog design! Birds and blue ... two of my favorites!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your December Planning Calendar. It's hard to believe it's almost December.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)