Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Scoop {2/21/16}


It's standardized testing week at my school, no teacher's favorite time of year. I'm not looking forward to my "have to"s this week at all, but on the bright side, when it's done, we can all relax and get back to what we do best!


The Sunday Scoop is based on the popular 3-2-1 graphic organizers so many of us use with our students. Tell us three things you HAVE to do, two things you HOPE to do, and one thing you're HAPPY to do. If this is your first time linking up, check out all the details on our Sunday Scoop page, then link up below!

 photo Signature - KRISTEN_zpsnquvy8un.png

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

1 comment:

  1. I was a test administer last week...definitely not fun! I am hoping to get some long term planning done as well. It will be great to not have to worry about getting plans done on the weekend or during my minimal plan time. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to read your comments, and prefer to reply by email so that you will receive our responses. Make sure you're not a "No Reply Blogger" or leave your email address in your comment.Thanks for stopping by! :)